Cutting-edge solution of SecuLetter is able to detect unknown attacks with hybrid approaches, static and dynamic analysis even though cyber criminals recently hide malicious links and attachments to bypass existing email security systems.
SecuLetter has been improving their own analyzing technology which is unequalled so far, to respond to evolving email threats and blocking zero-day attacks. SecuLetter is planning to be a global leader in security industry with their overwhelming technology beyond existing secure systems.
- 201802Moved to a New Office
- 201711Provided SLF to Korea Internet Security Agency
- 201709Obtained Certificate of Software Quality of GS(Good Software) 1st grade for SLE, SLF
- 201709Provided SLF to National Health Insurance Service
- 201708Selected as ‘First Penguin’ by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund
- 201612Selected as a K-Global 300 company, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning
- 201610Accomplished 2 million dollars investment attraction, Korea Investment Partners, UTC Investment
- 201608Registered Patent ‘APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DETECTING MALICIOUSNESS OF NON-PE FILE THROUGH MEMORY ANALYSIS’
- 201608Registered Trademark ‘SecuLetter’
- 201607Selected as a member of K-ICT Born2Global
- 201607Selected for a new small and medium enterprise export support program 2016, Korea International Trade Association
- 201607중소기업기술정보진흥원 ‘2016년 창업성장기술개발사업 R&D’ 선정
- 201605Selected for k-Global Startup Competition 2016, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning
- 201605Signed a product sales agreement with a government agency.
- 201604Selected as a k-Global Security Startup, Korea Internet & Security Agency.
- 201603Selected as a ICT Promising Global Starup, K-ICT Born2Global
- 201603Registered as a venture company (No. 20160102281), Technology Guarantee
- 201512Signed a product sales agreement with a company specialized in personal information protection.
- 201511Led ‘Customized Startup Business Project’, Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development
- 201509Corporation Established