Cutting-edge solution of SecuLetter is able to detect unknown attacks with hybrid approaches, static and dynamic analysis even though cyber criminals recently hide malicious links and attachments to bypass existing email security systems.
SecuLetter has been improving their own analyzing technology which is unequalled so far, to respond to evolving email threats and blocking zero-day attacks. SecuLetter is planning to be a global leader in security industry with their overwhelming technology beyond existing secure systems.
- 201909Supplied BNK Busan Bank network related malware blocking system
- 201908Supplied network solution for Korea Post
- 201907Awards from Minister of Science and ICT
- 201905Acquired CC certification
- 2019032019 eGISEC Session "First attack case and response strategy using malicious code in document"
- 201901Woori Bank 1 billion won strategic investment
- 201812Completed CC certification contract
- 201812Ministry of Science and Technology Ministry of Information and Communication 2018 Excellent information protection technology, product selection
- 201811Economic Society for Humanities and Social Studies procurement purchase order
- 2018112018 SecuLetter Partner Day Event
- 201806Completed the final registration of the PPS office
- 201805Cloud email security target SLCS officially opened
- 201802Moved to a New Office
- 201711Provided SLF to K Agency
- 201709Obtained Certificate of Software Quality of GS(Good Software) 1st grade for SLE, SLF
- 201709Provided SLF to N Corporation
- 201708Selected as ‘First Penguin’ by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund
- 201612Selected as a K-Global 300 company, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning
- 201610Accomplished 2 million dollars investment attraction, Korea Investment Partners, UTC Investment
- 201608Registered Patent ‘APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DETECTING MALICIOUSNESS OF NON-PE FILE THROUGH MEMORY ANALYSIS’
- 201608Registered Trademark ‘SecuLetter’
- 201607Selected as a member of K-ICT Born2Global
- 201607Selected for a new small and medium enterprise export support program 2016, Korea International Trade Association
- 201607Selected as ‘Start-up Growth Technology Development Project, 2016’ by Korea Technology and Information Promotion Agency for SMEs
- 201605Selected for k-Global Startup Competition 2016, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning
- 201605Signed a product sales agreement with a government agency.
- 201604Selected as a k-Global Security Startup, Korea Internet & Security Agency.
- 201603Selected as a ICT Promising Global Starup, K-ICT Born2Global
- 201603Registered as a venture company (No. 20160102281), Technology Guarantee
- 201512Signed a product sales agreement with a company specialized in personal information protection.
- 201511Led ‘Customized Startup Business Project’, Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development
- 201509Corporation Established